The Event Photographer Society
Last visit was: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:11 am
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:11 am

The Event Photographer Society Chat Room - To Enter Click Here

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Split from DNP 40 - a problem? ... surely not! 

Tel: 0800 5300175
My Gallery: Please Look
Post Re: DNP 40 - a problem? ... surely not!
Hi Jeremy,

I too have the original CXW and 3800's use them 80% of the time on a genny, no issues.

That was the question I asked, at the same time asking Mike if he could separate out the posts so as not to further confuse the thread.

Ian Griffiths
http://www.event-photos.co.uk

"Be professional, Do it right"

Trade Relations:

I / Event-Photos are sponsored by Mitsubishi Electric and Darkroom Software. I also have a tenuous link with Canon.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:12 am WWW
Affiliate Member
Affiliate Member

Tel: 0208 5276006
ian griffiths wrote:
Mark Amies wrote:
Ian that Citizen machine you refer to , is that not the first release machines from Mitsubishi VIS UK? A number of them were sold on the first go , without Mitsubishi branding , but took Mitsubishi branded media.

I do hope that there is no attempt to underminde the DNP machine here.

Oh for god's sake Mark, grow up.

Ian , I am not going to rise to you on this matter.

All I will say , is if you are going to use the name of the Lord, do me a favour, and put a capital G in. For a man who believes in Bhuddist principles I would hope you would respect my words.

'Strike Hard, Strike Sure'

Last edited by Mark Amies on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:17 pm WWW
Trade
Trade

As Senior Marketing Manager at Photomart, DNP’s appointed UK distributor, I could not help noticing certain remarks made on this thread regarding UK support for DNP printers and alleged issues with the DNP printers’ power supplies.

Despite the suggestion by a certain member of this forum, I can assure all legitimate DNP customers that Photomart offers full and extensive support for all DNP printers sold legitimately in the UK, by Photomart or any of Photomart’s appointed agents. The accepted procedure for customers seeking support is to call Photomart on 0208 527 6006 and their call will then be dealt with in a timely and professional manner. To those members who have experienced intermittent paper jams, I can also assure you that we are not aware that this is a known or regular issue with DNP printers but will nevertheless investigate immediately. In the meantime, please do not hesitate contacting us if you suspect this may be a problem with your particular printer.

I am further aware that certain members of this forum, who are not DNP customers and also have strong ties with a competitor, may have purposely “hijacked” this thread in an attempt to divert attention from the original topic and to cast doubts over the serviceability & reliability of DNP printers by anyone who may be following this thread. If this is indeed the case I can only describe such tactics as absolutely shameful and I shall be asking the moderators of this forum to look into these activities. Our customers are a testament to the reliability, superior print speed & print quality of DNP printers and DNP competitors are often painfully aware of this.

Thanks to all our customers for your continued support.
Jurie Gryffenberg
Senior Marketing Manager

Last edited by Jurie Gryffenberg on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:19 pm
Affiliate Member
Affiliate Member

Tel: 0208 5276006
ian griffiths wrote:
Mark,

Can you answer the question regarding power supplies?

Oh yes, Ian I can answer your question , have no fear. I wil be checking this out properly, not giving a knee jerk response. I will be checking it out with our technician, Iliyan, who is very well versed with all of these printers.

'Strike Hard, Strike Sure'

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:23 pm WWW

As requested by Ian Griffiths this thread has been split. This part will be deleted after 48 hours unless someone can come up with a good reason for it to remain. As it stands now it helps no one.

Mod4

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:33 pm
 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2