Thread: Paper roll, sticker !

Paper roll, sticker !

Ok P510s, isit just me or is the sticker that holds the paper roll together in its packaging a right pain as it dosent peel off propperly, i find i have to print a couple of pics off when i load the printer with a new media pack as the sticker leaves a residue on the paper...

Re: Paper roll, sticker !

Harry,personally,if I was seeing that and it's an issue,would it not be better to manually cut off the section with the sticky residue on it,before installing it and running it over the print heads.

The misti and indeed Dnp media (same manufacturer I believe) leaves a dry powdery mark or removes the top layer of media sometimes but this is cut off as they run thro the process of paper alignment and eject a few cut offs

Re: Paper roll, sticker !

yeah thats prob the way forward, however it had a major jam today when cleaning and need to be returned to base, second time in a month its had a problem that needed returning and ive only had it a month so ive decided now to get a new Mitsi DW70. Ive been given the full price back on the Hiti as a PX against the new Mitsi and a flight box.
    Last edited by Harry Lessman; 28-04-2014 at 06:47 PM.