Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Backdrops and other items for sale

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cumbria
    Posts
    25

    Backdrops and other items for sale



    I have put three backdrops which have hardly had any use plus some other items on ebay.
    Check out:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1512303038...84.m1555.l2649
    to see one then click on "see other items" to see the rest.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    83
    Got a backdrop, thanks

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    423

    Re: Backdrops and other items for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_Addie View Post
    Got a backdrop, thanks
    Good job everyone who has a backdrop hasn't replied. Might have crashed the Forum! P.S. I've got a backdrop too, in fact, more than one.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    840

    Re: Backdrops and other items for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Allon_Camera Angles View Post
    Good job everyone who has a backdrop hasn't replied. Might have crashed the Forum! P.S. I've got a backdrop too, in fact, more than one.
    I love sarcasm Always makes me smile when done well.

    x

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    83
    If everyone who has a backdrop did reply it would maybe bring the forum back from the grave. I now have one more backdrop.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    swansea
    Posts
    596

    Re: Backdrops and other items for sale

    Talking of backdrops those other ones that come up on ebay are cheap and they look allright, are they any good?


    these sort.

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luxurious-...item20d271dec8

    nik

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    840

    Re: Backdrops and other items for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_Addie View Post
    If everyone who has a backdrop did reply it would maybe bring the forum back from the grave. I now have one more backdrop.
    I read a quote on Google+ recently where the person concerned was talking about opening another Events photography page (I say another as one has already been opened there). He said 'Another nail in the EPS forum coffin possibly but definitely a good community'

    Makes me sad.....

    x

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    909

    Re: Backdrops and other items for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Gaylor View Post
    Talking of backdrops those other ones that come up on ebay are cheap and they look allright, are they any good?


    these sort.

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luxurious-...item20d271dec8

    nik

    I have a Las Vegas one 20 foot by 10 painted on pretty thin cloth,not sure about the vinyl stuff,they wouldn't be built to last i would guess,import duty as well etc
    Looks SHIT when you look at it
    Looks fantastic when it's lit and photographed
    GREENSCREEN is the way i would go Nick,the software has come on keeps and bounds and Photokey Pro6 is excellent and background can be had for few dollars

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    83

    Re: Backdrops and other items for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Wigmore View Post
    I read a quote on Google+ recently where the person concerned was talking about opening another Events photography page (I say another as one has already been opened there). He said 'Another nail in the EPS forum coffin possibly but definitely a good community'

    Makes me sad.....

    x
    Amanda,
    I believe this refers to me. I am more than willing to explain this but lets please remember that this section of the forum is public so probably best take it elsewhere.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    909

    Re: Backdrops and other items for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_Addie View Post
    Amanda,
    I believe this refers to me. I am more than willing to explain this but lets please remember that this section of the forum is public so probably best take it elsewhere.
    Kevin why do you feel you have to explain yourself ?
    Google + is more controllable than Facebook as your fully aware,for those people who consistently complain about how quiet it has become on here, can I suggest that maybe they start to post more often and open up discussions on the forum
    I pay my fee and will continue to do so,but I'm active on FB and G+ Etc

    The SEO value of G+ is something that a few of us are working on,and Im pretty certain that. Mikes long term aim that he will then introduce these finding later in the year to members of the EPS in a way of assisting paid members benefit from what is going on over on G+

    now I guess I will get a pasting by said complainants,hopefully not and they may take on board my suggestion and post more frequently on here
    Last edited by Mark Ratcliffe; 17-02-2014 at 09:59 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •