Thread: Daves uploader update

Daves uploader update

I have just tried to upload a new event to my photo cart website which is the first for a while. When I opened daves uploader it said it had to update. Following the install of the update I opened daves which started at the security page. When I click next it opens another screen saying install server components. When I click install it says it is installing then just goes back to the same install screen as if I have not clicked install. If I change the password to make it incorrect it comes up in blue that I got it wrong at the bottom. So I know all the info is correct but can not get past this screen. Has anyone else had this lately and can help.

Thanks

Gareth

Hi

Just a quick update. With much help from Dave of Daves uploader we managed to resolve the issue. It was caused by a plugin on my Wordpress website called bullet proof security. This plugin prevents daves uploader from accessing your photo cart. It is possible to set up exceptions to allow it to work and with help from Dave I got it up and running.

Thanks for reading I hope this helps anyone else experiencing similar problems. I would also recommend Daves uploader as even on a bank holiday help was fast and accurate.

Gareth