Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS Complete 3/4 Viewing station Setup

FS Complete 3/4 Viewing station Setup

Due to an upgrade I have for sale a 3-4 viewing station setup.

Option 1:
    4 Dell Optiplex USFF with 17" screens. This is configured as follows:
    3 viewing stations with 4th setup as server. This is a wired network inc Netgear switch and all cables. Server is running Win XP (same as rest of VS) with Lightroom 3 installed. Software is Event View all setup and ready to go. As a 3 station setup you could run Event Photo System which is also free (http://eventphotosystems.com/Home.aspx) Also inc are 4 optical mice and 1 keyboard all stored in two Machine Mart alloy cases. Server can easily be changed to create a 4th VS by changing ip address if buyer would like to use own server. All screens have been calibrated using SpyderPro Price 550 ONO

Option 2:
    Same as above setup as 4 VS with Fujitsu Amillo Pro laptop as server (also has Lightroom3 installed)plus Netgear router for wifi (router will need to be setup). Price 650 ONO

Would concider splitting if anyone wanted 1 or 2 to add to current setup. I've uploaded a pic of a two of the Dell's setup and if any interest can upload more. Any questions please contact me by email or phone.

sales@digitalphotoevents.co.uk Tel 07779297070
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5G5J0051.jpg  

Re: FS Complete 3/4 Viewing station Setup

I could bring this to Coventry if anyone is interested

Just uploaded some more images.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vs1.jpg   vs2.jpg  

vs3.jpg   vs4.jpg  

vs6.jpg  

Hi Graham, I havent seen this program and cant make out from the web site how the customer selects their photos or makes an order. I have used photo Parata which seems very sensible in that, they can select using a mouse and then review their basket with the operator for purchase.
    Other than that, I am quite interested.
    Best regards
    Paul

Hi Paul
    Good to hear from you and hope your keeping well. Cant remember if I was running Event View when you were with me in Surrey but its free and very easy to setup and run. I still use it for black tie events as it works well with wifi and updates instantly. As an option there is also Event Photo System which I've downloaded but not installed. This is the free version which is limited to three VS only but can upgrade to full and remove the limitation. Event View is unlimited tho'. This setup has stood me in good stead for the past couple of years and I used at the football in Surrey.

I have set it up as a server with 3 VS but if you prefer to use your own laptop/PC then by just changing the ip address on the server it will become a 4th VS, quite versatile. I have Lightroom 3 installed for any editing and this is a full version also. If your planning on coming to Coventry I can set it up and give you a full demo of how it works and how quick and easy to run viewing station setup.

Founder

I am working through EventView to make it work with the latest version of JAlbum which is considerably faster to generate the pages.

Mike

Might be interested in 2 of the VS if the price is right

Alex

Alex call me to discuss the price, I'm sure we can sort a price outl

Ok thanks, I just the 2 to get me started really as I have worked out how to set it all up etc. just can't be bothered to lug 2 massive desktop PCs to events haha

Alex

did these sell?.
    If 2 have gone would be interested in the remaining ones, do they come with flight cases?.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast