Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Lencarta Lights x4 / Lastolite Hilite / Nikkor 80-200 F2.8

FS: Lencarta Lights x4 / Lastolite Hilite / Nikkor 80-200 F2.8

I've taken up a studio manager's job and thus decided to sell some kit which I just don't need anymore:

Lights
    I have 3x Lencarta SmartFlash 200s with large (90cm) softboxes, two wide angle reflectors and one narrow reflector and an umbrella. Each with a light stand and a protective cap, a mains power cable and a sync cable. They are about 2 years old and although they have been used regularly, it's hardly been heavy use. One of them has a noisy fan which goes quiet after it's been on a minute or two. It's almost always been like it.

Lencarta Elite Pro 300
    Single flash head, just over a year old, can include a stand with it. (No reflector). In excellent condition. Includes protective cap, mains power cable and sync cable.

Lencarta Background Reflectors x2
    Bowens fit. 25 each.

Lencarta Snoot with removable Honeycomb
    Bowens fit. 15

Lastolite Hilite
    5' x 7' version in good condition. Includes vinyl train which has some marks on and a chromakey green bottle top. 175

Nikkor 80-200 f2.8
    This is the final version of this lens, complete with it's case and box. I bought it as a back up to my 70-200 VR and it's only been used at a couple of events. Barring a scuff to the side of the very front part of the barrel, it's in excellent condition. I don't think the scuff is even a permanent mark - but need to check to be sure. It's actually a great lens and I'm reluctant to sell, but it's hardly something I can justify keeping around when I know I'm not going to use it.

I will possibly be adding a few more bits later on. Debating as to whether I should include my dye-sub printer in this sale ... (Mitsu CP9550DW)

Cheers
    Dan

Re: FS: Lencarta Lights x4 / Lastolite Hilite / Nikkor 80-200 F2.8

Mate.......
    Can I buy you Lastolite Hilite please...
    175 and add on for p&p as I cant get to you to pick it up..
    Let me know how to get the money to you...cheque, Paypal Direct Debit..

Cheers

Duncan

email me on

t.mps@hotmail.co.uk
    Last edited by Duncan Knifton; 22-07-2012 at 03:55 PM. Reason: email address

Duncan,

I'll look into postage and drop you a line... very busy Monday/Tuesday so it might be Wednesday/Thursday.. that okay?

Yes mate, thats fine...thanks

Just in case I'm not on here....email me on

t.mps@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

FS: Lencarta Lights x4 / Lastolite Hilite / Nikkor 80-200 F2.8 / Mitsubishi CP9550DW

Just adding to the sale my Mitsubishi CP9550DW
    It's in good nick and includes enough media for 160 prints.

400 or ovno.

Includes cables, a copy of the drivers, the off-cut catcher. I bought second hand from a trusted source and believe it to have fairly low usage. Cosmetically it's in good condition with a couple of marks from being stored and transported.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Knifton View Post
    Just in case I'm not on here....email me on

t.mps@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers
    I'll send this via email too, but I'm still hunting around for a set of scales to weigh it before arranging a courier. Only just got in from the studio this evening so that doesn't leave much time for hunting around. I have some time on Friday so will see what I can do.

Cheers
    Daniel

Re: FS: Lencarta Lights x4 / Lastolite Hilite / Nikkor 80-200 F2.8 / Mitsubishi CP955

re your mitsi 9550

Someone is after one of these on the facebook page,scroll down you'll see his posting

http://www.facebook.com/groups/eventphotography/
    Last edited by Mark Ratcliffe; 24-07-2012 at 09:20 PM.

I can't see the post yet - I've sent a request to join the group.

I've just got the print head count from a test print off the printer, as requested. It's just 744.

Hi Daniel,
    how much are you charging for the Mitsu CP9550DW? I'm in Cambridgeshire so I'd be looking at a courier as well..
    cheers
    Andy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast