Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling Everything.....

Re: Selling Everything.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Martin-Turner View Post
    Pleased you got those printers shifted Dave. My decision to delay the purchase was right, both of my 4x4's have required quite expensive TLC from Granny Stephens my mechanic this week. Mind you I think he is partly to blame as he repeatedly insists the TD5 is only fit for the school run yummy mummy set.
    I couldn't agree more with Granny Stephens.........

John

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Derrett View Post
    This is one of the hardest decisions I've ever made but I'm just not earning enough so it's all got to go.... Open to offers on everything but please don't 'kick me when I'm down'.

Trailer - approx 5'5'' x 3' x 2'. Very solid angle steel frame with galvanized sides and wood bottom, jockey wheel, new lights and a couple of spare wheels. 7 or 13 pin electrics. Truck grade blue vinyl top. 250
    Honda EU10i generator in very good condition about 2 yr old ( will need an oil change for this spring) 475

Acer widescreen laptop (Vista) with PS elements8, Greenscreen wizard, wampserver, jalbum/eventview, Canon software, picasa, faststone. 4 usb. about 2 yr old and served us well as 'mission control'. 250
    Viewing stations..
    3 x Wyse 9450 thin clients with power supply and a 'cheap' keyboard. 30 each - buy all 3 and I'll throw in a keyboard sharing switch
    3 x widescreen monitors... 2 x Lg 19'' LED only 9 months old 50 each 1 x Acer 20'' about 2 yr old 40
    If anyone wants the laptop, wyse, etc etc. as a running system that would be great as it's all set up and I'll make sure you get all the bits of wire to make it go.....

2 x L4 (70x45 mm) keyring cutters 35 each
    approx 80 L4 keyring blanks 35
    approx 40 L4 fridge magnet/stand up frame blanks 20

Canon 60D body. only about 9 months old and hardly used (backup/holiday camera) will throw in a couple of SD cards and a new Wi-Fi card. 600
    Canon BGE7 grip for 7D with 2 x genuine Canon E6 batteries. 100 ( Am keeping the 7D for now)

Lights etc.
    2 x lencarta EP 300's with stands, reflectors, brollies and 2 x lencarta mains triggers/ 1 x transmitter. 300
    2 x greenscreen backgrounds - Brand new and still in bags. 1 is about 3 x4 metre Lencarta and 1 is 2 x 3 metre ebay 'cheapie' 40 for both
    Approx 2.3 metre wide x 4 metre grey vinyl background on metal tube with 'home' adapted stand. Used twice. 50
    Gossen multisix flash meter 40

Other stuff...
    2 x Folding multi-height tables. heavy duty plastic tops approx 4' x 2' to go in the gazebo. 20 each
    1 x desktop display easel 10

There may well be other odds and ends but this is the major stuff so far.
    Please feel free to ring, email, pm or send a pigeon for more details. Am happy to deliver or meet 'halfway' for a fuel contribution especially on the heavy/big stuff.
    Latest list.. Some items under discussion/offer but will post when 'sold'. Still some higher value kit to go so make me a sensible offer...

Flash meter now sold

2 x Lencarta 300's sold

Canon 60D and BG E7 Sold

Dave
    Maybe an idea to list what you have remaining. Glad you are getting sales but sad for the reason, hope you will still be around and maybe pick up some freelance work.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Taylor View Post
    Dave
    Maybe an idea to list what you have remaining. Glad you are getting sales but sad for the reason, hope you will still be around and maybe pick up some freelance work.
    Hey you don't get rid of me that easily......! Will be staying on the forum for a while.
    Will keep re-posting list of what's left and any other odds and ends that turn up. It's scary when you look at all the stuff you accumulate...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Derrett View Post

Trailer - approx 5'5'' x 3' x 2'. Very solid angle steel frame with galvanized sides and wood bottom, new jockey wheel, new lights and a couple of spare wheels. 7 or 13 pin electrics. Truck grade blue vinyl top. 250
    Honda EU10i generator in very good condition about 2 yr old ( will need an oil change for this spring) 475

Acer widescreen laptop (Vista) model 7535G 17.3" screen, 4Gb mem, 500Gb h/d with PS elements 8, Greenscreen wizard, wampserver, jalbum/eventview, Canon software, picasa, faststone. 4 usb. about 2 yr old and served us well as 'mission control'. 250
    Viewing stations..
    3 x Wyse 9450 thin clients with power supply and a 'cheap' keyboard. 30 each - buy all 3 and I'll throw in a keyboard sharing switch
    3 x widescreen monitors... 2 x Lg 19'' LED only 9 months old 50 each 1 x Acer 20'' about 2 yr old 40
    If anyone wants the laptop, wyse, etc etc. as a running system that would be great as it's all set up and I'll make sure you get all the bits of wire to make it go.....

2 x L4 (70x45 mm) keyring cutters 35 each
    approx 80 L4 keyring blanks 35
    approx 40 L4 fridge magnet/stand up frame blanks 20

2 x greenscreen backgrounds - Brand new and still in bags. Think 1 is about 3 metre and 1 is 2 metre 35 for both
    Approx 2.3 metre wide x 4 metre grey vinyl background on metal tube with 'home' adapted stand. Used twice. 50

Other stuff...
    2 x Folding multi-height tables. heavy duty plastic tops approx 4' x 2' to go in the gazebo. 20 each
    1 x desktop display easel 10
    1 x Eye fi card x2 4gb 30
    Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW (good condition) 60

There may well be other odds and ends but this is the major stuff so far.
    Please feel free to ring, email, pm or send a pigeon for more details. Am happy to deliver or meet 'halfway' for a fuel contribution especially on the heavy/big stuff.
    Note the wyse,monitors, keyrings and cutters under offer.

Glad to see you have moved most of it thro,I am guessing now you've made the decision you properly feel much more relaxed,and focused on future projects,both family and career wise.
    a tip of my hat and respect to you,for what cant have been an easy choice,all the best for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ratcliffe View Post
    Glad to see you have moved most of it thro,I am guessing now you've made the decision you properly feel much more relaxed,and focused on future projects,both family and career wise.
    a tip of my hat and respect to you,for what cant have been an easy choice,all the best for the future
    Thank you Mark, might still do a bit of 'helping out' via here if anyone needs another tog round these parts.....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast