Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Some free Event Viewing Software

Re: Some free Event Viewing Software

Anyone figured out the slideshow error?
    Undefined offset 0 at lines 72 and 73 yet?

The strange thing is before i reinstalled windows it worked, but cannot remember how i got it working, I would really like this working again.

Thanks in advance

Everytime I tried it I couldnt cancel it and ended up shutting EV down and restarting. Biggest problem with EV is Jalbum's updates. Best to use an older version and stick with that.

Question eventview skin

hi
    trying to set up ev on another laptop.
    when i click on the zip links they are all called 'clear' other than the intructions and are 1pixel x1 pixel
    where's the EV skin hiding??
    thanks
    Andy

Looks like the files hav'nt transfered over. If you still have a link to the old forum you can download from there. If you dont here is the link http://www.eventphotographersociety....hp?f=60&t=4749

EV Screensave

Just thougth I would post up here to say that the screen saver works without any problems on my system. I had to switch to the newer version of the wamp php server 5.2.6 (or something like that) to allow me to utilise the ordering system. since then runs like a dream.

Using 3 Laptops all running xp pro on a wireless network.

Paul

I have downloaded wampServer but when I click localhost I only get "The webpage couldnot be found" when I try to change to php_pdflib i keep getting an error. I am running windows 7 and internet explorer 9. Can anyone recomend how I solve this problem.

Thanks

Trying to download event view and im just getting a new page open up with a white dot, also the same when i try to download the recommended versions for it. Has anyone got these?
    i tried messaging the poster but it comes back with an error when i send it and shows no sent messages so i dont think messages are working.
    thanks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456