Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Printer Reviews [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Printer Reviews

Mike Weeks
06-04-2009, 09:15 AM
It was great to see Alans review of the Olmec OP1000 and what I would like to do is add reviews of other printers to a section for people trying to work out which printer is best for them. Like with everything else I am not looking at a marketing exercisebut am particularly interested in any particular features that are unique to your choice.

Mike

Stuart Morley
27-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Good idea about reviews.

We have had printer reviews on our website for more than three years and they cover the range of printers we sell.

Feel free to link to them if you wish.

Kind Regards

Stuart

www.systeminsight.co.uk (http://www.systeminsight.co.uk)

Mike Weeks
27-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Stuart,

one thing I do not want to do is link content, I much prefer to keep everything here, but thanks for the offer.

mike

PaulM
08-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Hi Mike

On a previous threads you have suggested people go to Photomart's web site. Are there double standards here.

PaulM

Mike Weeks
08-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Paul,

there is a large difference from saying look at a site to linking to a site. So no double standard. SI have been given the opportunity to advertise if they wish along with other suppliers. If I were to allow a link to a Mitsubishi printer review for example to SIs site then it may direct potential customers there, when to my knowledge there are at least 3 main dealers if not more that are UK based and if the review is here most people are intelligent enough to find the quipment or ask for recommendations.

Mike