Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
creating templates for HiTi p510s [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : creating templates for HiTi p510s

18-10-2009, 12:42 PM
I have recently purchased the p510s. I am initially dissapointed as it only comes with 2 pre loaded templates in 7 x 5 and larger. How do I create an eframe template or watermark using the eventdsireedeluxe software. I am finding the lack of clear instructions for the software very difficult. Can anyone help

thanks

Di

Stuart Morley
18-10-2009, 02:59 PM
No problem. Just give us a call and we'll help you with it. Like anything new it seems a but daunting at first but isn't that difficult once you have done it a few times.

I think the templates that are provided by default are just an example of the sort of things you can do and not meant as an exhaustive list by any means.

They do look good when they come out printed with the overlay and all without the need of a computer.

We are currently creating a library of templates for the P510s series. The templates can also be used when shooting into the wireless P510si either with Nikon or Canon wireless or the new HiTi WFT510 wireless adapter.

Kind Regards

Stuart

http://www.systeminsight.co.ukl

18-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Will do. Thanks for your help (in advance)

Di