Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Error: Incompatible media size 00400 - printing from Lightroom 5 [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Error: Incompatible media size 00400 - printing from Lightroom 5

ronniecairns
18-04-2014, 12:42 AM
I am a new member and need help printing from Lightroom 5 to my DS40, which I have just purchased. I am using a macbook pro and when I send a file to print using Lightroom 5, I keep getting a message ‘incompatible media size 00400’
I have had no problems printing from Photoshop or iPhoto, just Lightroom 5. I have used my iMac with the same software and have no problem. Can anyone help me as I have a job to go to this weekend and don’t want to drag along my iMac and would rather use my Macbook Pro.

Mike Weeks
18-04-2014, 10:04 AM
Check all the printer driver settings for the media size, do not know that error code but it is a common error with dye subs. In the Windows driver there are 2 places to set the media size and many get caught out.

Mike

ronniecairns
18-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Check all the printer driver settings for the media size, do not know that error code but it is a common error with dye subs. In the Windows driver there are 2 places to set the media size and many get caught out.

Mike

Thanks for this Mike but driver settings seem to be fine and still have the problem. I am having no problem printing using Photoshop or iPhoto it's just lightroom.