Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Wide Format printing [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Wide Format printing

Sherman Hardy-Lane
26-09-2009, 04:56 PM
OK Guys, go easy on me this is my very 1st post and I am very much a beginer in event photography. First of all thanks to Ian Griffiths for a great training day 18 months ago !!, having attended others I gained more knowledge about 'the trade' from Ian than the other more expensive courses, but me being me decided to go it alone and 18 months on and many mistakes later am still considering myself a beginer.
My question is about large format printing as I have had quite a few enquiries about taking orders for posters and canvases. I am about to buy an Epson 7880, I would like advice as to whether this would be a good move and is it a good printer or would you pay the evtra £2000 and get the 44'' 9880 printer. Mike from Photomart suggested I post this for probably the best advice from you guys.
Cheers

Sherman

Mark Amies
27-09-2009, 08:29 AM
Sherman, just so people don't think Mike Weeks has taken a job at Photomart, it was me ( Mark) that you spoke to. ;)