Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
D200 WT3 error [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : D200 WT3 error

Rhoddy Stewart
13-06-2013, 03:58 PM
We have 2 D200 with wireless pack, had them both out at an event the other week, checked them both the night before and they were working, at the event both were not! Set them up again today in the studio, used another router and reset them and still not working, getting an error message saying "ending transmission" - very odd that two went on the same day, has anyone else had this problem and is there a way to fix it or are they both goosed!!

many thanks

Mark Eaton
13-06-2013, 06:52 PM
Rhoddy,
do you mean you have the Nikon wireless transmitter WT-3?
Mark

Rhoddy Stewart
13-06-2013, 09:23 PM
Hi Mark, yes, two WT-3 units for the D200s. A third D300 with WT-4 worked perfectly on the same settings, so perplexed that 2 identical units should fail simultaneously. Bit of a mystery

Mark Eaton
13-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Rhoddy
you obviously know how to set these units up then so not sure what I can add that would help. The faulty unit is it constantly displaying ending transmition message? Have you tried formatting the transmitter memory from the camera wireless menu?

Jeremy Nako
14-06-2013, 03:11 PM
The 'ending transmission' message is the last message of the previous session.

It means that the unit hasnt connected (or even tried) a new session.

Why is another matter.. we need more info.

Rhoddy Stewart
14-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Hi- Bizarrely, both D200 and WT-3 units are frozen at that message "Ending transmission"- I cant turn them off, or unfreeze. is there any way to reset the unit? I dont understand why they both decided to do this at the same time. No settings were altered, and a D300 with a WT-4 worked perfectly. The cameras and WT-3s were on a walkway under the Forth Rail bridge at the time, and both were tested and were working the evening before. Now just frozen up. Very strange both should do this at the exact same time- must be a reason.?

Bill Allon_Camera Angles
15-06-2013, 07:33 AM
Take the battery out.