Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
A Money Spinner From Last Night [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : A Money Spinner From Last Night

Amanda Wigmore
01-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Not an extremely busy night but worth going to, until this guy came over.
This gentleman wanted to advertise himself so I took the photo with him to the right leaving space for the text.
His order of 6x4's made a good night a really good night.

x

Proinsias Tully
01-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Funny you should say that, I covered a Confirmation last week and I have made good revenue making sets of 20 (6x4) thank you cards for the parents. This kid pulled 1300 Euro so the thank you card was a shrewd investment. Proinsias

Adrian Turner
20-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Manda, Bob, would you mind sharing what pricing structure you use for the above.

Amanda Wigmore
21-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Manda, Bob, would you mind sharing what pricing structure you use for the above.

Adding the text took about two or three minutes so really was no problem. the chap wanted a 9x6 print, I gave him a free 6x4 and told him they'd make great postcards.
he bought a large batch and paid the full on the night price. Result..........

x

Adrian Turner
21-04-2012, 10:23 AM
:) Result indeed, wonder how many, more likely few, would pay full individual price on a batch.
Good for you Manda.

Amanda Wigmore
21-04-2012, 12:05 PM
:) Result indeed, wonder how many, more likely few, would pay full individual price on a batch.
Good for you Manda.

I did give him a bit of a deal for ordering so many but not too much better than by two get one free

x