Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
How to change the currency to Crowns [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : How to change the currency to Crowns

michael lassen
17-03-2012, 12:32 PM
I have som questions about eventview setup, i have playing around with the setup and has a few problems remain.

where can I find the characters in the user to currency £ $ ect, I must have it changed to Kr (Denmark, sweden and Norway are still use Crowns)
also under orders, ITEM and Price, I will have changed to Størrelser and Pris In Danish ?

When i press "buy Album" -> "confirm order" i get the error "Unabel to connect to DB"

PS how can i se the order

chris nutt
17-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Hi Michael,

If using V6 of photocart - go to Customise > Text and Language > Currency and Price Format - try entering Kr in the relevant box.

Maybe you are the first one to try this :-)

chris nutt
17-03-2012, 02:14 PM
The other options in the Text and Language section should also allow you to chage a lot of the instructions to your customers. To modify other sections, open the site yourself as the admin (easiest way is to click the "My Photocart website" text in the top left corner of the admin screen) - and at the bottom of each page you will see "turn on text edit mode" - that enables you to change a lot of the text on the pages.

Good luck!!

Mike Weeks
17-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Michael I will look at the code and tell you what to change.

Mike

michael lassen
22-03-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm sorry if I have not completely clear, it's about Jalbum - event viewer

Mike Weeks
22-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Michael,

what currencies do you need and what are the symbols? I have had to go right back with my coding.

Mike