Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Resending digital downloads (photo cart) [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Resending digital downloads (photo cart)

Gareth_Stewart
26-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Maybe you can help I have had two people on the phone today saying they did not recieve the digital downloads they ordered. I have checked there orders and emails and have found nothing wrong. I do know one tried to get them on there Iphone first without success while the other said she did not recieve a email with a link just payment confermation.

Can anyone tell me how I resend these orders as I can not find a resend button anywhere.

Thanks

Gareth

Mike Weeks
26-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Gareth they need to log into their account and download, they are not sent - you can reset the counter to allow more downloads from the order.

Mike

andycampbell
26-01-2012, 05:58 PM
if you go to orders in admin section then click on the relevant order, next to the image is a link which says 'allow another download'
click that then the person should be able to try again
AC

andycampbell
26-01-2012, 06:00 PM
and as far as i am aware thwey cannot be downloaded to a phone as the customer needs to specify a path directory in which to save
eg c:/user/pictures

Gareth_Stewart
26-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Thats great think I have it sorted now one had downloaded it appeared so just reset counter as you mentioned. The other had not got the link so not sure had to copy and paste from sent email.

Thanks for the tips.

Gareth