Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
How to use Jalbumn with EV ? [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : How to use Jalbumn with EV ?

robert_quarry
07-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi Sorry if this has been covered before, but I have a few questions about setting up Event View with Jalbumn please.

Do I need to setup an account with Jalbum and login ?

I tried loading a folder of pic's and building and publish, then was asked to login to Jalbum. Bit confused here as I don't want to go online with these pics just send them to a networked PC for the customers to view.

Any tips would be really appreciated, many thanks. :)

Robert

Mike Weeks
07-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Have you used these versions http://www.eventphotographersociety.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=4749

robert_quarry
07-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Hi Mike, thanks for the post. Yes I've got the same versions loaded that you mention.

I did not know about the help file before, so have downloaded it. Does the content apply equally to XP as I have XP rather than Windows 7 ?

The first thing I noticed in the help file is that I did not setup my firewall correctly, as I thought Wampserver would not need to access the web so left it blocked. Just been back into Firewall settings and to allow the Apache server.

Thanks again
Robert