Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Anyone else's on a go slow?? [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else's on a go slow??

Trudy Trafford
17-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Finding Photocart really slow this morning and keeps coming up with an error when I try and access the orders,it say;

'Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@traffordphotography.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2 Server at www.traffordphotography.co.uk (http://www.traffordphotography.co.uk) Port 80'

Everything else is running fine and as fast as usual?????

andycampbell
17-10-2011, 03:53 PM
all running fine as usual here today Trudy

Trudy Trafford
17-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Thanks Andy.

Simon says its to do with heart internet, just seems funny its only affecting photo cart to me.......... but then thats exactly why I leave all that stuff to him! lol!

Paul Rogers
17-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Trudy

I have had this on frequent occasions (including an on-line demo) and it has always been my web hosting company at fault and not Photocart. Your Photocart databases are kept on a MYSQL server, whereas your website will be on a completely different server, so it is quite likely you will have problems with one and not the other.

Trudy Trafford
17-10-2011, 04:57 PM
Your Photocart databases are kept on a MYSQL server

Sir Rogers, I would appreciate it if you could speak English!!! :rofl:

I have passed this information on to the appropriate department who will hopefully get it sorted!

Thank you ;-)

Simon Wilson
19-10-2011, 10:19 AM
My hosting company have sent out warning emails that they are upgrading the servers and software and between certain times may experience the slowing or loss of access...Maybe something similar Trudy.

chris nutt
19-10-2011, 12:44 PM
I am using easily.co.uk - and they have been having issues with the mysql server over the past few days. It also affects my self hosted blog. Results is that Photocart seesm to run VERY slowly - or just not at all.

Graham Taylor
19-10-2011, 02:09 PM
As Photocart runs on your web server (on-line) and not on your local PC/Mac any go slow will be down to your web server. Just to add I'm not experiencing any speed issues at the mo'.