Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Classes not uploading in order. [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Classes not uploading in order.

Dave Derrett
05-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Can't work this one out...
When preparing to upload from a horse show, put all classes in order prior to upload. On website they are in 'random' order....
Check in Dave's uploader and they are still in order. ???????
Obviously I'm missing something but WHAT!!!
:puter:

Mike Weeks
05-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Dave,

I think there is an order by setting in the uploader however you can manually order the sub-galleries from the mani gallery.

Mike

chris nutt
05-09-2011, 02:39 PM
If you go to the management page for your master gallery (the top level of your sub galleries) you will see a button labeled "order subgalleries". Set the order you want and voila!

Graham Taylor
05-09-2011, 05:08 PM
If you go to the management page for your master gallery (the top level of your sub galleries) you will see a button labeled "order subgalleries". Set the order you want and voila!

Yep and a lot easier to do in v6 than in v5!!!

Dave Derrett
06-09-2011, 10:32 AM
Thanks guys. Andy Scothern rang me as well (cheers mate) to put a zero before the single numbers e.g. class 03 instead of class 3. Seems to work.
Will have a look at the other suggestions also.

Graham Taylor
06-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Thanks guys. Andy Scothern rang me as well (cheers mate) to put a zero before the single numbers e.g. class 03 instead of class 3. Seems to work.
Will have a look at the other suggestions also.

If you dont Photo Cart will put your galleries in numerical order ie 10, 11,12 ect would appear ahead of 3 or 4 etc.