Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Lab fulfilment advice [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Lab fulfilment advice

Toni Martin
24-08-2011, 11:51 AM
There is a lot of discussion about onsite printing but does anybody have a trusted lab fulfilment company that they can recommend. Ideally a company that is able to receive our online orders (via email) and complete the order from zooming and cropping to shipping.
Thanks in anticipation.

ian griffiths
24-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Hi,

I can highly recommend "Ouse Valley Processing" in Bedford.

Family owned and operated pro lab with exceptionally high standards of quality and service.

Call Ros or Rosa on 01234 340152.

I have no affiliation other than as a customer with these guys, they are just great to work with and 100% reliable.

Mike Weeks
24-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Toni,

can I suggest that you contact Dave Clark, http://www.samsphotolab.com/ and let him know you are an EPS member (it is to your benefit) and use his online ordering system.

Items can be sent straight to the customer, good value and good print quality.

Mike

Toni Martin
24-08-2011, 12:04 PM
This forum is amazing !!

Incredible !

Thank you both I will be on phone in ten minutes :)

Proinsias Tully
21-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Hi, Anyone got a phone number for samsphotolab, there maybe an issue with me ringing from abroad, I thought I read in a forum that there line was down, thanks, P

Daryl Burton
21-05-2012, 07:25 PM
One vision, dunns all do full online orders and process and post for you. you just bank the money