Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Hi Everyone [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

28-07-2009, 04:35 PM
I have been told if I don't post I will be disinherited so here I am :pce: . My name is John and I am from Wiltshire, just outside Salisbury in fact. I do not have a great deal of time to post on forums, I do have spates where I am very active and then disappear for a while, but if I can be of any help to anyone please do not hesitate to ask; I will.
I am mainly a wedding and portrait photographer but event bookings are growing. I am a member of the SWPP and was awarded my LBPPA in 2007.
Thats me I hope to be back soon
Cheers
John

David French
28-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Hi John, I have been told the same! My name is Dave and I'm from Nottinghamshire. I have just started doing event Photography which is turning out to be mainly Equine. Got loads of questions, most of which I can find the answers to on this forum but like you I have other things to do. :cam:

Take care

Dave

www.bigdimages.com (http://www.bigdimages.com)

sian.hampton
29-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi both. Ditto on the email thing!
I'm Sian and I'm not really an events photographer, I am hoping to be able to gain some hands on experience in this genre to see whether I would enjoy it as a career.
At the moment I'm going into my final year of my degree which is BA Hons in photography
I have been going to events of late (especially equine ones) and experimenting with taking photos like the pros and have really enjoyed myself.

Just thought I'd say hi and let people know I'm here :)

Sian

http://www.sianhampton.co.uk

David French
29-07-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi Sian, I'm new to event photography as a career (part time at the moment) its just something I love doing and seem to get some good results. You have some very nice pictures on your website.

Speak soon

Dave

03-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi JrPhotographer, Sian, and David!!!

I am glad you are a part of this network! I am looking forward of viewing your work, your workflow, and maybe you can help me!

I am an event photographer but I find marketing and selling a challenge for me!