Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
photocart 10% discount [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : photocart 10% discount

Dave Derrett
25-05-2011, 09:16 AM
Just ordered photocart and there is a 10% discount until the end of may. Enter PP10 in the voucher section when you order.
Saved me a few groats anyway!! :D

Robert Smith
25-05-2011, 12:54 PM
What did it cost you then Dave

Rob

Mike Weeks
25-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Cost is US$329 so minus 10% it is US$296.10 whiach at 1US$ = 0.711 Euros means that it costs about Euro 210.50

Mike

Duncan Harris
25-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Dave your a star. On Monday when Paul was showing photocart I went on their site to check something and nearly brought, hesitation has saved me a few quid.

Incidentally I emailed them about version 6 and price. If you buy now you need to install version 5 first then upgrade to version 6. Also when version 6 comes out the price will be increasing by $20. So I'll be ordering it tonight before increase and get the 10% off, magic cheers for the heads up.

Paul - will be phoning you tomorrow with the start of many queries lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Gavin Barker
25-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Just to clarify - I mentioned on Monday night that upgrades to Photocart were free and Mike wasn't sure that they were. I have now confirmation from Tim (the developer) that upgrades are completely free, so it is even more of a bargain now.

I do recommend people find decent hosting for it though - it's OK having a great tool like this, but your website needs to be up for it to work!