Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Help with Event View Etc [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Help with Event View Etc

NickCox
14-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Hi,
Im really struggling with this whole event view, wamp and Jalbum thing.

Downloaded all, and followed instructions, but still cannot get it working.

When i put LOCALHOST into the address bar, i get:
Index of /
[ICO] Name etc not the screen shot shown in the instructions.

If anyone can help, itd be much appricated

Nick

Graham Taylor
14-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Hi Nick

First thing to ask if just running this on a server is to make sure you are connected to a network. If you are then it sounds like a wamp problem which you can check to see if there are any errors.

NickCox
14-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Graham,

Managed to get it working (fingers crossed). Re-installed Wamp and it seems to have sorted it.

The lastest problem, if its not me being completely dense, is that i have Jaleums running in server mode, i'm shooting tehthered, but the new images are going in to the folder but Jablums isnt picking them up unless iclos the making album dialog box.

Does that make any sense?

Graham Taylor
14-04-2011, 07:47 PM
In Jalbum go to Tools/Preferences and ensure the "Close progress dialogs when done" is selected.

NickCox
14-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Brill Graham

Sorted!

One quick question, when you showed us this at the session, your images came up at the top instead of the bottom when you took them. How'd you do that.
I selected reverse order but that doesn't seem to have worked.

Graham Taylor
14-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Do you mean the last images taken appear at the top?
If so under Album settings select "Pages" look for "Image ordering select "Name" from the list and tick box "Reverse".