Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Extra 5 Issue [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Extra 5 Issue

Drew Hadwin
29-03-2011, 10:52 AM
I have an issue when someone adds an item to the album, that an extra 5 is added to their orders. The pricing is set up correctly, but for a 10 9x6, the total cost comes out at 15.

For multiple orders, on a buy 2 get one free, If I set the discount to 15, the price is displayed correct, but for single orders, an extra 5 is added.

Mike Weeks
29-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Drew,

if your price is 10 per image and you want to do a buy 2 get 1 free then the discount would be 10 and quantity would be 3 and discount type block - you may have found an anomaly. I will look at it.

Mike

Drew Hadwin
29-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Drew,

if your price is 10 per image and you want to do a buy 2 get 1 free then the discount would be 10 and quantity would be 3 and discount type block - you may have found an anomaly. I will look at it.

Mike

Hi Mike,

The discount for the buy 2 get 1 free would normally be 10. But, in the system I need to put the discount at 15 to get the shopping cart to display the right price.

The issue is more with when people order 1 or two images, as the system adds an extra 5 to the order value (as in image above). I have looked through the script, and can't see anywhere that the extra 5 is being added. I'm at a lost as to where it could be hiding.

Thanks

Drew

Mike Weeks
29-03-2011, 12:40 PM
I have just tried it by re-installing all the recommended versions and I am not having the problem. Have you cleared the WWW folder?

Mike