Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Pure Profiles Discounts [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Pure Profiles Discounts

john christopher
01-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Does anyone know where I acquire a discount code for Pure Profiles?

John

Mark Amies
01-02-2011, 04:11 PM
best get onto Ed on that John.

Ed Brown
01-02-2011, 04:58 PM
best get onto Ed on that John.

Thanks MArk - however i cant be on top of everything - as long as we establish the correct place to post things then post away.

I can then start collating the extra deals I didnt get myself

As long as we get GOOD deals for members and it creates revenue for trade im happy to work with everyone.

Its not my ball and i wont be taking it home ! :)

RobMarsh
01-02-2011, 05:00 PM
I seem to recall a post last year that gave a discount code to use, that somebody had got from a magazine or another source.

Maybe a search through the old posts might be in order John

Ed Brown
01-02-2011, 05:07 PM
Mike Weeks I am currently negotiating with Pure Profiles to get a discount for members here.

Any joy on that Mike - i am not aware of any discounts - i will email if mike has not had chance?

Mike Weeks
01-02-2011, 05:25 PM
I have just sent them another email and will see what happens.

Mike

Ed Brown
01-02-2011, 05:31 PM
See the system works LOL

john christopher
01-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Thanks everyone for all your sterling work in this matter (especially Mike and Ed). I couldn't wait any longer and let Paypal do the talking. Hopefully I'll be rewarded with a profile THAT actually works!

Every little helps!

Steph

Bill Allon_Camera Angles
01-02-2011, 08:55 PM
I've had some correspondence with these people and encouraged them to join EPS as Trade members, they said they'd think about it when they had a moment. They get a lot of recommendations and work from members and it wouldn't do any harm to have another go at them. They are aware that a good bit of work comes from EPS.

and, by the way John, you should find your profile spot on, mine always have been. Mind you, there doesn't seem to be any noticable difference between the Enhanced profile and the standard one which is almost half the price.

john christopher
01-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Bill

I went for the "standard" profile so no problems there then! My custom profile supplier of choice, Native Digital have come a cropper twice failing to nail a proper profile for a NON OEM Media Set for the Fuji Ask 1500. Please let this be!

Steph

Bryan Osborne
02-02-2011, 08:02 AM
Pure Profiles are really spot on... The turn around couldn't be faster unless you called in and they processed your prints on the spot!

Mark Amies
02-02-2011, 08:58 AM
I do hope PP do get with it , they have had plenty of work off the back of EPS , and from event guys in general. I have always pointed people their way , and have told them this.

So with any luck they will turn it around.

Graham Taylor
09-02-2011, 04:17 PM
When I had my Mits Pure Profiles custom profile was spot on but since moving to DNP I've found the standard profile better than PP's.

Mike Weeks
09-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Pure Profiles have now set up a discount mechanisam and I will have full details within 48 hours.

Mike