Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
510 Ribbon Problems [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : 510 Ribbon Problems

tony mccawley
12-12-2010, 02:30 AM
Ok, here goes. Turned up to event set up all ready to go. Test print - and this is were it all goes wrong!! First problem MAC says wrong ribbon cartridge installed in printer - Hiti 510s. Ok double check install another , check box, all ok, 6 x 9 paper and ribbon. Picasa set to full image at 6 x 9. No doesn't wanna play. Start up apature, yes we're working 6 x 9 pictures. Picasa no, check various settings but its convinced its 6 x 4 ribbon!!!

I didn't let this interfier, we pushed on through the night printing via Apature.

Any one got any ideas whats gone wrong!!!

Many thanks

Tony :puter:

tony mccawley
12-12-2010, 04:18 PM
All sorted now!! Just not what you need at a function. All printed today ready to be dropped off. :cam:

petethorp
12-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Relieved to here Tony... no one needs that pressure!

;-)

Andy Syson
10-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Hi Tony,

I have just had the same problem. I am printing through Light Room and went to do a test print at an event the other day and it said wrong ribbon installed - Tried another ribbon, but no luck. I then tried printing straight from my documents and it worked fine - Had to save into a folder and print from there - Not the end of the world, but would prefer to print through LR.

How did you fix it?

Cheers, Andy

Ok, here goes. Turned up to event set up all ready to go. Test print - and this is were it all goes wrong!! First problem MAC says wrong ribbon cartridge installed in printer - Hiti 510s. Ok double check install another , check box, all ok, 6 x 9 paper and ribbon. Picasa set to full image at 6 x 9. No doesn't wanna play. Start up apature, yes we're working 6 x 9 pictures. Picasa no, check various settings but its convinced its 6 x 4 ribbon!!!

I didn't let this interfier, we pushed on through the night printing via Apature.

Any one got any ideas whats gone wrong!!!

Many thanks

Tony :puter:

Mike Weeks
10-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Contact the dealer direct and seek their advice in the first instance and if you get help post back up here to help anybody having such issues in the future.

Mike

Andy Syson
12-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Fair enough Mike - Its been a busy week at chae Click 466 this week so havent had a chance to get over to System to sort it out - Thought it may be worth an ask on here seen as Tony seemed like he had the same issue.

Andy

Mike Weeks
12-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Andy,

because Tony's name is in pink he no longer has a valid membership, hence my suggestion, should have pointed that out.

Mike

Andy Syson
13-11-2011, 04:59 PM
.....That makes a bit of sense then!

Will get hold of system this week and hopefully report back with a soloution.

Andy