Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Jalbum 8.12.2 [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Jalbum 8.12.2

Graham Taylor
10-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Having just updated to the above version when using oedering and pricing I find the red "New Viewer" button is stuck in the middle of the price list blocking some on the items. I cannot remember this option displayed on this page (could be wrong) when using this feature. Could this be due to Jalbum update?

Peter Martin-Turner
10-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Graham I recently upgraded to that version when I had several galleries to load from our weekend events. It would then not load the skin I use to create my galleries, Mark Jones Ultimate Deluxe. I had a prod about in the preferences etc but couldn't work out how to fix what appeared to be a Java error.

I uninstalled Jalbum from my computer and re-installed from the previous version before the most recent update. All good again. I've now turned off the check for update notification so I don't get nagged each time I open it. Never had any issues with any other Jalbum update so guess I will have to stick with the version I currently use.

Hope that helps.

Graham Taylor
13-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Hi Peter
Its usually the case with Jalbum and updates. I had ignored quite a few of these but for some reason decided to update this time. Not had chance to look anymore as been away all week so maybe I'll get time during this week to have a look.