Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
My Weekend Event [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : My Weekend Event

RobMarsh
27-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Went to help the local City Farm this week end, and they lent us a guinea pig as a prop for the kids to have their photo taken with

It was a cold and blustery afternoon on Sunday on the top of a hill, with regretably few visitors, but as I do believe the farm is a worthwhile cause and very beneficial I shall be supporting them again

Amanda Wigmore
27-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Just my opinion but I think it's really sad a girl of that age wearing lipstick and makeup.... :cry:

RobMarsh
27-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Just my opinion but I think it's really sad a girl of that age wearing lipstick and makeup.... :cry:

Totally agree and you should have seen the mother and met her. She is Mummy's little princess, and decided she wanted to adopt a goat so Mummy did it for her princess

gary evans
27-09-2010, 12:48 PM

Mummy always wanted a little girl, and so this is how young Geoffrey has to go out everyday!

:rofl:

RobMarsh
27-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Another from the same event, without the lippy

All shot indoor, with two hay bales as props to sit on, and a cloud blue background stapled to the wall to cover posters etc

Bryan Osborne
27-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Funnily enough, these sorts of photos are another line that sells like hotcakes in the USA but not over here?? Seen loads with greenscreen of a wooded scene behind..

Might be on to something there Rob, most animal shelters have opendays for small animals. Did one for "small pets" a while back owners were invited for a free vet consultation so we shot close up of mice, rat, gerbils etc hands and wrists only and then hands out with kids faces behind. Worked sorta ok!