Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Ok i just won a DNP DS80 on Ebay [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Ok i just won a DNP DS80 on Ebay

Ed Morgan
27-08-2010, 03:31 PM
I have been waiting on the auction to end for 7 days now and today i just won.
Only one other person bid on it and that was many days back. Today i was the only bidder and won.

I think i got one heck of a deal i got it for US $1025 and it comes with a half roll of 8x10 kit.

They had it listed as a demo unit like new from a dealer that dose sell then for over $2000 new. Also have a 7 day return for it if not happy and Ebay buyer protection.

I has asked about the print count and at first they could not give it but then e-mailed back after finding out how to check it and say it has only 428 prints on it.

So i am a DNP owner now... i hope it is everything as good as i have read about.
If so i will need a second one then!!! just in case.

Alan Warner
27-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Bargain

Al'

Bryan Osborne
27-08-2010, 04:44 PM
If this is coming from the USA or out of the EU have you checked to see if the printer has DUAL voltage? I think the USA is a different voltage to ourselves. Now you mention it I can have a look and see what mine says. I am not so sure ALL of these printers are the same in spec?

Bryan

Alan Warner
27-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Ed lives in the US !

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Al'

Ian McGirr
27-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Ed lives in the US !

Glad you did that one Bryan and not me. I was just about to comment on 'watch the import duty' and just noticed in time, he's from the US.

I have actually bought a few bits from the US and even after import duty and delivery still saved myself a couple of hundred squid.

Bryan Osborne
27-08-2010, 05:02 PM
OOOHHH silly me senior moment!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ed Morgan
27-08-2010, 08:05 PM
squid that is funny we use squid for fishing bait..LOL Some people eat it to.

Yes in the US here
Can not find a chat area like this in the US i kept finding this one.

Mike Weeks
27-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Ed,

we wont hold it against you that you are American - you are most welcome amongst us.

Mike

ian griffiths
27-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Do I owe you a dead octapus? = Sick Squid

Graham Taylor
27-08-2010, 10:08 PM
squid that is funny we use squid for fishing bait..LOL Some people eat it to.

Yes in the US here
Can not find a chat area like this in the US i kept finding this one.

No worries, we'll make a limey out of you yet! :lol:

john christopher
28-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Ed

Any people that can vote for Barrack Obama can't be ALL bad and welcome to the world of large format, dye sub printing. BTW I think you're a jammy SOB for managing to pick up such a great, great bargain. In fact, you get this week's DUDE AWARD for best Ebay "steal" of the week. Well done!

Ed Morgan
28-08-2010, 06:16 AM
Cool....

Ed

Any people that can vote for Barrack Obama can't be ALL bad and welcome to the world of large format, dye sub printing. BTW I think you're a jammy SOB for managing to pick up such a great, great bargain. In fact, you get this week's DUDE AWARD for best Ebay "steal" of the week. Well done!