Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Hi from Rob & Dionne Stone [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Rob & Dionne Stone

12-06-2009, 07:27 PM
Hi there,

We are a husband and wife eventing team, and we are just getting into this field. I (Rob) have been covering weddings for the past few years, and the surprise purchase of a 10X8 Kodak printer has sparked the entry into the Events market. We have a few of the biggest events around our area (North Dorset / South Somerset / South west Wiltshire) and we are still preparing for the events. I'd like to thank EPS for the tips using the free event software, and having an IT background found this a nice solution, with a few old laptops and screens to setup the ordering kiosks. My wife will be taking care of the printing and preparation of the prints. It looks like we will be covering Summer Balls and Proms together, and I may be trying the formula to see where else we can apply the service, such as motocrosss or motorbike gatherings etc.

looking forward to sharing ideas and experiences with the EPS

many thanks
Rob & Dionne Stone
www.indigophoto.me.uk (http://www.indigophoto.me.uk)

Trudy Trafford
15-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Welcome Rob & Dionne,

Nice to see you on the forum.

Mike Weeks
15-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Rob,

we are pretty much nieghbours as I am down in Bovington.

Mike

15-06-2009, 07:55 PM
thanks for the warm welcome. Thanks Mike, we are looking to cover the North Dorset area, so hopefully won't be taking anything away from you. If you find there are any events you are unable to cover, then we would be happy to help you out. likewise, if we get anything out of our area or we are already booked, then we will pass them on to you.

also, if you are in need of an assistant.. drop me a line :-)

Rob