Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
New Eye Fi Center Released... [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : New Eye Fi Center Released...

Alan Warner
06-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Just in,

Eye-Fi Manager will no longer be available starting October 31st, 2010. No need to be spooked out, Eye-Fi Center takes just a few minutes to download and offers even more capabilities.

follow link below to find out more !

http://www.eye.fi/blog/eye-fi-center-th ... dium=email (http://www.eye.fi/blog/eye-fi-center-the-tour?utm_source=Eye-Fi+%28US%29+customer+newsletter&utm_campaign=04681d2cba-Customer_July_2010_newsletter&utm_medium=email)" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Al'

bppowell
09-08-2010, 08:02 PM
As anyone every used one of these with a CF adapter?

I have Olympus cameras and they only take XD or CF cards.

Barry

RobMarsh
09-08-2010, 08:50 PM
A lot of us use them with CF adaptors. You need to ensure that you get the right CF adaptor though

I demonstrated the Eye-fi card at the October meet last year and it was versatile enough to come out of a Canon, into a Nikon and then back into a different Canon without any need to for a setup alteration

I have been using mine for over 12 months now and find them a great asset to have on my kit

There have been several forum threads about Eye fi in the past, so best suggestion is to try a search for them

bppowell
09-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Thanks

Barry

john christopher
09-08-2010, 11:39 PM
I hope Eye Fi are not going to chuck out the baby along with the bath water. What I liked about Manager was that you could setup your card WITHOUT the need to be directly connected to the internet. I hope the Centre (correct spelling please, we're British) will do the same.

bppowell
10-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Having read the comments on these threads I have sent off for the Eye Fi card and an SDHC to CF adapater.

If this works it will solve a lot of problem at the next event we do.

Barry