Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Portrait from a marquee [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Portrait from a marquee

Mark Ratcliffe
04-08-2010, 05:06 PM
First & second image from Wednesday,with Police Force ran thro action i created in photoshop,a quick Gaussian blur and a bit of vignette:-)
Third a quick image,not sure how quality will show on site,shot with ambient light, suffering from a bluish white balance,corrected in photoshop ,due to colour of tent,ill need to sort that next time,ive done a few of these outside shoots now and i have to say they've proved quite a good earner,you do need a "themed" weekend/event to be running though
ive got this type of super imposed image down to a couple of minutes now, something different from the phone camera brigade that stand behind me,shooting away,that little USP
your thoughts if you wish to comment,i don't get offended so feel free, advice and tips appreciated
Cheers
Mark0988_640px.jpgPilot Doug.jpg_MG_0035_640px.jpg

Mark Ratcliffe
04-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Little addition
they look a bit BLOWN out on here,they look better exposed when viewed & printed

Proinsias Tully
19-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Hi, what would be the best colour for a tent if you propose to use it as a mobile studio. I am presuming either white for hi key and black to low key??? Bob

Mark Ratcliffe
19-08-2011, 06:44 PM