Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Race the runway [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Race the runway

derek fett
09-06-2010, 04:29 PM
This is a promo shot for a charity fundraiser called Race The Runway which I'm covering

keithjack
01-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Some nice shots, second and third are the nicest for me. Second shot I would do with a 15mm fisheye really close to the car. Last one works really well

ian griffiths
01-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Hi Derek,

Sorry to hijack your thread temporarily.

Just like to say that Derek did a rather large job for me at very short notice a few weeks ago in Glasgow and what a job he did for me, about 1500 rowers in their National Finals and he'd never taken on a job this big before.

The organisers were over the moon with his work and workflow using a combination of wireless and card transfer.

I'd recommend Derek and his crew to anyone looking for a solid, professional team.

Thanks Derek, I really appreciate what you did and as agreed, the job is your's for next year!

Derek has since joined my band of merry men, so welcome to Event-Photos as well, here's to a long a profitable relationship for both of us.

Thread handed back!

Ed Brown
05-08-2010, 01:58 AM
Nice one Derek

my fav is the last image

Nick Gaylor
07-08-2010, 11:50 AM
last one for me
nik