Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
bit stuck with Event View.... [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : bit stuck with Event View....

andycampbell
09-06-2010, 03:38 PM
hi
looking for a bit of help with EV
set up pricing and logo etc yesterday and created a test folder that works, if i type in localhost it brings up EV with the images i saved.
Reading the instructions i should have saved jpg files for offers etc?

"The logo and offers files should be stored in the relevant colour folder underneath the skins
folder of the Eventview folder. So in a typical windows installation this would be:
www:/programfiles/jalbum/skins/eventview/black or
www:/programfiles/jalbum/skins/eventview/white or
www:/programfiles/jalbum/skins/eventview/grey"

i forgot to change the home page so it still has the buy 2 get one free box that i dont want.
Do i have to start again keying in all my pricing info and ensure i save it (how?) or is this saved somewhere that i dont know yet!?
If i open jalbum i am strting from scratch by the looks of it
help appreciated
Andy

Graham Taylor
10-06-2010, 08:59 AM
hi
looking for a bit of help with EV
set up pricing and logo etc yesterday and created a test folder that works, if i type in localhost it brings up EV with the images i saved.
Reading the instructions i should have saved jpg files for offers etc?
Yes

"The logo and offers files should be stored in the relevant colour folder underneath the skins
folder of the Eventview folder. So in a typical windows installation this would be:
www:/programfiles/jalbum/skins/eventview/black or
www:/programfiles/jalbum/skins/eventview/white or
www:/programfiles/jalbum/skins/eventview/grey"

Location is: c/program files/Jalbum/skinsEventView/styles/Black etc.

i forgot to change the home page so it still has the buy 2 get one free box that i dont want.
Change option in Jalbum/eventView/Album settings/Viewer/Display offers.

Do i have to start again keying in all my pricing info and ensure i save it (how?) or is this saved somewhere that i dont know yet!?
If i open jalbum i am strting from scratch by the looks of it
help appreciated
Andy

You should always save your album that way it will re-load your settings next time. Personally I have two saved as templates. Single folder for black tie shot with wifi and multi folder which I down load from cards. Each are slightly different in other ways too.