PDA

View Full Version : EPS Live 6/7th May

Wayne Jarratt
08-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Is this still going ahead?

Wayne

mags smeaton
12-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Silence is deafening ...I was ambling along assuming everything was fine ...Now you've got me wondering Wayne ... Mike...yes / no / unsure ?? :?

gary evans
12-04-2010, 08:51 AM
I did read in the papers that something important is happening on the 6th May, but cant think what it is.

Jeremy Nako
12-04-2010, 09:06 AM
I did read in the papers that something important is happening on the 6th May, but cant think what it is.

The EPS meeting has national paper exposure..!?!

OMG.. everyone will want to attend and learn how to make easy money.. :lol:

john christopher
12-04-2010, 10:50 AM
The thought of Brown and Cameron turning up and selling their wares doesn't bear thinking about. I want this to be a happy day, where we can all forget all our troubles and play racing driver.

:D

mags smeaton
14-04-2010, 08:57 PM

I think you are mistaken Gary ...nothing important happening at all ..just same old ..same old ... :lol:

andrew waring
17-04-2010, 02:03 PM
In all seriousness, I will be late for the event because I need to vote before I leave. Polling doesn't start until 7am and it's a good 2 hours drive from me, probably a lot longer at that time of day.

Any details about the event, how to pay, timings, what's going o be happening, subjects covered, hotel details, etc? Have I missed all this from somewhere?

Mike Weeks
17-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Details on their way out today. You should still be able to register for a postal vote, just contact local council.

Mike

mags smeaton
17-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Poor excuse for tardiness Andrew :lol: ... I vote by post ...do people still actually track along to the polling station to vote ..come on this is the 20th century .... ;-)

Mike Weeks
07-05-2010, 08:21 PM
For those of us that made it there I hoped you had a good time and a special thank you to Andy Trundle for showing us it should be done and congrats on escaping with your D3s from Trudys longing looks.

Mike

Trudy Trafford
07-05-2010, 08:46 PM
For those of us that made it there I hoped you had a good time and a special thank you to Andy Trundle for showing us it should be done and congrats on escaping with your D3s from Trudys longing looks.

Or did he, did I by mistake put our D3 back in Andy's bag instead of his D3s... how clumsy of me????!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for another great event, really enjoyed the racing, and got some great pointers from Andy (as well as shooting with the D3s!!!!)

Great event, great people, really glad we went.

mags smeaton
08-05-2010, 07:44 AM
For those of you who didn't make it ...you missed a great couple of days ....but it did mean the rest of us had much more time in the Karts ...as John Christopher will testify ...how are your arms John?

Thanks again Mike ... fabulous couple of days ...great people and some really good advice ...

Duncan Harris
10-05-2010, 10:21 AM
yep great time, good laugh and learnt loads. Thanks to all who went making it a good time and especially Andy for sparing us some time even though he had a busy day plus thanks to Mike for arranging it.

Trudy Trafford
10-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Yes Andy... thanks for letting me loose with your camera and the re-ignition for the quest for a D3S!! Simon really appreciates that ;-)

Trudy Trafford
10-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Andy has asked me to post this for him;

Hi Trudy
Can you thank everyone for kind words for me, im unable to post and see my pm's at the moment Mikes looking into it.
Go on get a D3s.........you know you want to :)

I'm working on it..... ;-)

Andy Trundle
10-05-2010, 07:32 PM
I'm back now :D

Big thanks to Mike and everybody who attended, even though that was the first time i've met everyone (except Duncan) i really felt at home.

And if anyone knows how to get fingernail marks off a D3s could you let me know, boy has Trudy got a grip on her :lol:

Andy

ps Trudy i did actually check my bag when i got in......... ;-)

Trudy Trafford
10-05-2010, 09:40 PM
:omy: :omy: :omy: :omy:

john christopher
13-05-2010, 04:46 PM
A whole week after the event (karting) and my arms are STILL hurting. Tortured on Thursday and frozen on Friday (Photomart was freezing). I didn't sign up for this! The next time I step in to a kart, I'm coming with forward mounted machine guns. Then we'll see who is the fastest of them all.