Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Reduced price EyeFi Cards @ Warehouse Express [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Reduced price EyeFi Cards @ Warehouse Express

Simon Wilson
05-04-2010, 04:41 AM
Just came across this at warehouse express.

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-eye ... yeFiPro4GB (http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-eye-fi-pro-4gb-wireless-sdhc-card/p1518364?utm_source=WEX103&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EyeFiPro4GB&cm_mmc=email-_-WEX103-_-product-_-EyeFiPro4GB)" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards

Simon Wilson

RobMarsh
05-04-2010, 10:31 AM
I can only say this is an incredible price, and if you are thinking of going for the pro card, then at this price now is the time.

I cannot match this price as a UK reseller, I don't know what the level of support is from them though, but I would be happy to provide a discounted telephone support option if needed

davidgriffiths
05-04-2010, 05:03 PM
This looks like the g version - the n version is available I think in the States. Does this low price mean that the faster version is about to be marketed over here and someone wants to clear the old stocks whilst they can?

Alan Warner
06-04-2010, 06:39 AM
someone wants to clear the old stocks whilst they can?

I suspect that you are 100% correct with your assessment...

Alan

RobMarsh
06-04-2010, 07:57 AM
According to my sources in Eye-Fi, they have bought huge quantities and are helping clear the ver 1 cards, appreciating these are v2 cards they are selling in the link

Stuart Etheridge
06-04-2010, 12:53 PM
I got my pro from WEX some time ago and had a few teething problems and the support I got was A1. Wouldn't be without eye-fi now.

JulianAustin
06-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Having purchased a few items now from warehouse express that were previous versions I would be very vary about a deal from them that sounds to good to be true.