Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
DNP DS80 [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : DNP DS80

petethorp
03-03-2010, 10:08 PM
I've read through the destructions on this printer and can find no reference where to find the number of prints remaining on the roll.

As it's obviously not on the printer like the Olmec, can someone flag it up for me where to find this in the software pse?

Ta

Pete

Mark Amies
04-03-2010, 08:54 AM
Pete

I will ask at my end.

Feel free to contact me.

mark

petethorp
04-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Cheers Mark

simon trafford
04-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Using the mac drivers you can see the supplies, but I couldn't find an equivalent through Windows xp

petethorp
04-03-2010, 11:30 AM
It's a bit strange that with such an advanced piece of technology, I should be left to adding up the little bits of paper it cuts off!

:!:

Mark Amies
04-03-2010, 11:58 AM
This question cam up with the Mitsubishi CP3800, a similar machine, and the only way you can see how many prints have been done is through an engineer's code - so in otherwords a qualified DNP engineer could do it, but not the user.

I know that sounds bad, but the manufcaturer is not expecting this to be done.

Obviously it is worth gaiging the opinion of other users of this machine and the CP3800 of how they deal with it.

Sorry I cannot be of any more help Pete.

simon trafford
04-03-2010, 11:59 AM
It's a bit strange that with such an advanced piece of technology, I should be left to adding up the little bits of paper it cuts off!

:!:

At least it will give you something to do on an otherwise dull day

:rofl: