Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Fujihunt Imagehunter Help required ! [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Fujihunt Imagehunter Help required !

Alan Warner
16-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Hi Guys,

Its a long shot but Im having a few problems with my FUJI Imagehunter/shiraz RIP software and could do with some advice on setup of Templates following reinstalation of program (did it 3/4 years ago but stumped now)

Al007

Mark Amies
16-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Have you contacted Fuji?

Alan Warner
17-12-2009, 12:47 AM
There is no one there that knows the product since they took over from FUJI Hunt earlier in the year.

They dont mind admitting that the Imagehunter rip was landed in their laps a few months ago and asked to provide support.

Anyone using the Shiraz rip v6 should be able to help me !

Al007

Mark Amies
17-12-2009, 08:57 AM
Alan, I am sure Mike will be OK with me mentioning this other forum - minilabhelp.com - it is used by reatil lab owners and many of them will be using wide format inkjets, and someone might be able to help you.

Alan Warner
17-12-2009, 09:48 AM
Thanks Mark,

I will give it a try !

Regards
Al007

john christopher
12-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Yo! My man Alan

Pray tell! What exactly is Fuji Imagehunter and can it be used alongside Fuji/Copa Dye Sub printers?

john christopher
12-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Wide format inkjet printing....Nice!

Alan Warner
13-02-2010, 01:12 AM
That's It John,

Al007

Alan Warner
18-02-2010, 07:28 AM
Update:

Just letting any of you that are interested,

After getting nowhere with FujiFilm, (who were helpful but could not support the product despite trying)

I tracked down an expert that had made my Dye Sub Profiles, Udo @ Atmos Designs,

We decided to Reinstall the OS and he set up the program & configure remotely also including 3 separate colour profiles for the Lyson CIS Ink set,

These profiles were all cmyk (included lyson ones were RGB so useless to me as my RIP is cmyk)

The guess the Guy spent a total of 3+ hours expertly setting up my kit, for £98 + vat

I was at the point of having a USELESS £4500 "chocolate tea pot" destined to be split and listed on fleabay so to me money really well spent as I completed 90 11"x 11" prints, covering my costs of the CIS & Udos labour & now have 90% of my purchased media left to get me through the next 12 mths

Web link for those interested he does dyesub Profiling too,

http://www.imaging-expert.co.uk/products/

Al007