Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/eventpho/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Wings (old ones) over Norwich [Archive] - Event Photographer Society Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Wings (old ones) over Norwich

Stuart Etheridge
25-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Norwich.JPGNot strictly an "event" photograph, although it was taken during a corporate event I was covering at the request of the organiser so I suppose i shouldn't post it but what the heck.

I do a lot of aerial photography and spend a fair bit of time doing run of the mill stuff from helicopters so it was nice to do something that bit different. This was taken from an antique de havilland dragon rapide.

Ian Calderhead
25-11-2009, 04:20 PM
I take my hat off to you sir, that's a fine shot when you consider that it was probably very difficult to keep a steady hand whilst holding on for dear life.

Andy King
25-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Is that Delaney's down in there? (Hic!!!!!) :D

09-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Ops...Did you see my studio on Queens Road?lol.

Mark Amies
09-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Have you got a shot of the aircraft on it's own?

Stuart Etheridge
23-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Have you got a shot of the aircraft on it's own?

Hi Mark

Sorry for the delay. Here she is on the ground.
IMG_1917.JPG

05-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Hi
Cool image & pin sharp - Nice one
Adam
www.adamcoupe.com/portfolio (http://www.adamcoupe.com/portfolio)

Stuart Etheridge
05-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Hi
Cool image & pin sharp - Nice one
Adam
http://www.adamcoupe.com/portfolio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks Adam. To be fair, aerial really is "my thing" so if I can't get that right then I may as well quit !

Roll on the summer so I can get back into my comfort zone.

Bryan Osborne
10-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Well I am blowed! I did my first parachute course jumping outa one of these at Netheravon Aerodrome. There was a little step on the wing you were "encouraged" to step out on ( with the aid of a rounders bat!) -- look forward and kick off "One thousand," Two thousand," Three Thousand." Look Up!!

Bugger "Bag of Nails! Cut Away deploy reserve. Unpucker Sphincter!

Lucky Bugger I would LOVEEE to have a cabbie in one of these again.